Ms. Paulina Yu is a qualified professional nutritionist. She is experienced in treating patients with digestive and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). She uses clinical medical methods to identify the root causes of symptoms, and also by learning the patient’s eating habits, she can then provide a comprehensive set of tailor-made diet and lifestyle advice and suggestions on suitable natural therapies.
Anyone who is taking care of children, chronic patients, or is having gastrointestinal problems, can make an appointment with Ms. Yu for the first online consultation.
Ms. Paulina Yu
- Professionally trained nutritionist
- Obtained a Bachelor of Nutrition from Ulster University, UK
- Obtained (Australia) Monash University accreditation
- Enable patients to master the ability to solve chronic health problems
- Treat digestive and gastrointestinal syndrome (IBS) through professional diet interventions
- Use medical methods to identify the root cause of symptoms, check your diet and recommend natural methods, diet and lifestyle according to your needs.
- Ms. Paulina Yu earned her bachelor’s degree in nutrition from Ulster University in the United Kingdom, and she has also obtained the nutrition certification from Monash University in Australia. Her years of experience and professional services in nutritional assessment has already helped many parents, caretakers, and patients in Hong Kong.
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Nutrition counselling for chronic patients