- The instructor is an experienced play therapist. She is particularly good at observing and interacting with children in class and give them guidance when needed
- Use beautifully made Japanese creative picture books in this course to motivate children to read
- The lesson includes a sharing session to build better relationship between the child and the instructor
- During the picture book reading session, instructor will use multi-sensory stimuli to build up their interest in storybook reading.
- Developed innovative teaching aids such as shadow puppets in storytelling to better capture children’s attention
- Age: 4-6
The instructor uses different interpretation methods to share these picture book stories which have deep meaning behind. She is guiding children to express their feelings interactively through storytelling, thereby enhancing children’s emotional capability and develop their reading interest. Allowing children to learn important virtues and form good character over time.
- Age: 7-9
The instructor uses different interpretation methods to share these picture book stories which have deep meaning behind. Not only is she adding extra fun to the storytelling, also it is the children to learn new vocabularies and how to use them, thereby helping children to improve their language ability gradually.
- Age: 4 – 6 / 7 – 9
- Number of Participants: max. 8 children each lesson ( minimum 2 )
- Price: HKD780
- Format: Zoom Live Class
- Language: Cantonese
- Class Date & Time slot:
- Age: 4 – 6 Thursday ( 15:30 – 16:15 )
- Age: 7 – 9 Thursday ( 16:30 – 17:15 )
- Starting Date: March 2021
- Duration: 45mins per lesson, 1 lesson per week, 4 lessons in total