Learn to create fun 3D games, from jumping across platformers to engaging with an interactive world. In this camp, students will use the world-famous ROBLOX® Studio to design and develop their own games.
Students will use programming logic like function, loops, and conditions to customize and develop an engaging story that captures the player’s interest, and design heroes that take on the interactive world.
As one of the most popular gaming platforms in recent years, Roblox has captured the imagination and creativity of learners worldwide. Using a unique structured approach, they will learn how to think about game development like real-world professionals. They will level up their game design skills and learn to think creatively about designing worlds. Students will create themes, storylines, objectives, goals, and then publish their games for others to play. Advanced students will dive into more complex Lua coding to customize their games further.
- Age: 10 – 12
- 課堂人數：Min.3 students
- HKD1,705 (Class Date: 13 April – 22 June 2021 (Every Tuesday))
- HKD1,705 (Class Date: 17 April – 26 June 2021 (Every Saturday)
- 上課形式：Zoom Class
- Class Date: 13 April – 22 June 2021 (Every Tuesday) (Time Slot: 16:45 – 17:45 PM)
- Class Date: 17 April – 26 June 2021 (Every Saturday) (Time Slot: 14:00 – 15:00 PM)
- Cut off Date:
- 13 April – 22 June 2021 (Cut off date: 11 Apr 2021)
- 17 April – 26 June 2021 (Cut off date: 15 Apr 2021)
- 1 hr, 1 days in a week, total 11 Classes (Class Date:13 April – 22 June 2021)
- 1 hr, 1 days in a week, total 11 Classes (Class Date: 17 April – 26 June 2021)
Learn tech skills :
- Roblox Studio game editor software
- 3D modeling
- Object manipulation
Learn soft skills:
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Computational Thinking
- Class Specific Software:
- Roblox Studios: https://www.roblox.com/create
- Video Conference Tool – Zoom: https://zoom.us/download
- Why we use Zoom: https://virtualclasses.bsd.education/why-we-use-zoom
- As long as you have a stable wifi connection and a browser like Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox, you are ready to start building something different!
- Here are more specifications that are recommended:
- Web Browsers:
- Chrome – at least version 66
- Firefox – at least version 59
- Safari – at least version 11
- Internet connectivity is required. At least 1 Mbps is recommended.
- Laptop / PC