Olympiad Math 1 on 1: Private Online Teaching Course
Math Olympiad focuses on cultivating kids to think outside the box, strengthening their overall critical and practical skills allowing them to apply it to every aspect of their lives. Our course aims to stimulate kids desire to learn and explore the beautiful world of mathematics.
- Target: Suitable for Primary 1 to Primary 6 students
- Price: HK$2,000/ 4 lessons (1 to 1 online Zoom Class teaching)
- Special offer:
HK$6,000HK$5,700 / 12 lessons (1 to 1 online Zoom Class teaching)
- Time: every Monday morning/Friday afternoon (only one quota per time slot, first come first served) 1 hour per lesson
- All-time slots are on a first come first served basis
2:00-3:00pm【Sold Out】 3:15-4:15pm【Sold Out】 4:30-5:30pm【Sold Out】
The benefits of learning Mathematical Olympiad
- Strengthen and train students’ mathematical thinking
- Improve logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Different from math taught in school
- Improve students’ math performance in school
The course tutor Daniel Poon has more than 30 years teaching experience and he has received many teaching awards. He is good at teaching students to understand mathematical thinking and problem solving by using different methods. His students have achieved silver awards in the international competitions.
Q&A FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What if I cannot attend one of the lessons?
- A: Parents need to notify one day in advance so that the tutor can make arrangements.
- Q: Is it an online teaching class?
- A: Yes, this is a 100% 1-to-1 online teaching
- Q: Any homework?
- A: Yes! The tutor will email homework to students before lessons. Students have to complete it within a certain date and send it back to the tutor to follow up.