[Eat right be bright]
Children’s Nutrition Course
5 MAIN children learning problems that shouldn’t be ignored.
- Focus and Concentrate: Trouble focusing on homework
- Poor memory: Difficult to learn and memorize vocabularies
- Fidgeting: kids constantly on the move and can’t sit still
- Hate learning: Learning goals are not achieved
- Slow Response: lack of response to sound and conversation
Kids are not born with these common problems, they are caused by what they eat. If it is not solved, serious psychological problems may occur.
Take the chance to understand the golden age of nutrition, be your kid’s nutritionist
- Language: Cantonese
- Subtitle: Chinese, English, Indonesian
- Unlimited access for 1 year