[Eat right be bright]
Children’s Nutrition Course
5 MAIN children learning problems that shouldn’t be ignored.
- Focus and Concentrate: Trouble focusing on homework
- Poor memory: Difficult to learn and memorize vocabularies
- Fidgeting: kids constantly on the move and can’t sit still
- Hate learning: Learning goals are not achieved
- Slow Response: lack of response to sound and conversation
Kids are not born with these common problems, they are caused by what they eat. If it is not solved, serious psychological problems may occur.
Take the chance to understand the golden age of nutrition, be your kid’s nutritionist
- Language: Cantonese
- Subtitle: Chinese, English, Indonesian
- Unlimited access for 1 year
This course is designed for parents of children aged 0-12 so that parents can deeply understand the close relationship between nutrition and learning. Our expert tutors will teach parents how to start with nutrition, start from the root, solve learning problems, and help children "eat" to achieve good results through the following key points:
- Recognizing the fallacies of the daily diet
- What should we know about the golden age of nutrition
- Tailor-made kids daily meal plan
- Good nutrition help kids to achieve better performance on the examination
Grasp the "Golden Age" of child development, correctly understand child nutrition, and become a nutritionist for your children.