Mr. Liu Xiang is a Hong Kong ERB registered masseur instructor who has many years of experience in teaching tuina. He combined Chinese massage technique with Western anatomy knowledge, and created his own unique massage techniques. He has many years of experience in teaching his students to master different massage techniques easily.
Under the guidance of Mr. Liu’s massage technique, there will be an immediate pain relief effect, which would be suitable for muscle soreness after intense workout or strain caused by incorrect posture habit. Continuing simple massage therapy at home can help improve physical health, relax mood, and relieve long-term pain.
Mr. Liu Xiang
Hong Kong ERB registered masseur
- Founder, technical director and senior lecturer of Tui Zheng Tang
- Lecturer and researcher at Henan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Extensive clinical and teaching experience
- Came to Hong Kong through the Excellent Talents Program and established Tui Zheng Tang since 2004
- Served as a lecturer to promote Tuina to the general public
Language: Mandarin / Cantonese
Format: Private 1-on-1 Zoom consultation
Date and Time: Welcome to inquiry and make appointments
- Pain Relief
- Paediatric Massage
- Chinese Tuina treatment
Kids Massage for Stronger Child