Dr. Ken Chu is a naturopathic doctor whose approach uniquely combined clinical nutrition, homoeopathy, and herbal medicines to tackle the root causes of his patients’ problems. One of his specialities is in providing nutritional advice to highly active and athletic children and teens.
Many parents consult with Dr. Chu to ensure their children a healthy and all-rounded growth during their critical time of puberty. And some parents might also wish to enhance their children’s performance in sport or school with a more natural method.
Dr. Ken Chu
Naturopathic Doctor (B.Sc, ND)
- Council member of the Hong Kong Federation of Natural Therapy Associations
- More than 10 years of natural medicine experience and
- More than 20 years of knowledge of health products in Canada and Hong Kong
- Managing high-level athletes, including some of Canada’s best Olympic athletes and amateur MMA athletes.
- Combining clinical nutrition, homoeopathy and herbal medicine to solve the root cause of patient concern.
Dr. Chu obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) in Toronto. He later advanced his studies in the sports medicine rotation at CCNM, where he spent years working with some of the top sports professionals in Canada, including Olympics and MMA athletes. He also did further education programs in advanced clinical nutrition and expanded his homoeopathy knowledge by training with the Ullmans, Jonathan Shore, and the Rajan Sankaran and the Bombay Group of Homeopathy in India.
Language: Cantonese / English
Format: Private 1-on-1 Zoom consultation
Date and Time: Welcome to inquiry and make appointments
– Sport Medicine & Nutrition
– Paediatric Nutrition
– Dermatological Conditions
– Gastrointestinal Conditions
Eat right be bright – Children Nutrition Course