Wish to nurture your child’s observational skills? Blueprint sketching can help!
Unlike other kinds of drawing, blueprint sketching emphasizes on accuracy and can only be completed with a lot of precise details and specifics. Apart from being proficient in drawing, kids have to be more exact and strategic with lines, measurements, scales, dimensions and so much more.
This course is a dream-come-true for any kid with a creator mindset. Through the process of creating a two-dimensional blueprint of his or her own invention, Andreas will show the students how to turn imagination into reality.
- Age: 5 – 10
- Number of Participants: Max. 6 students; Min. 2 Students
- Price: HKD1,520/ 4 lessons
- Format: Zoom Class
- Language: English
- Class Date & Time slot:
- Every Wednesday
- 14:30 – 15:30
- Lesson 1: Exercise: sketch inventions on blue paper from reference
- Lesson 2: Start on sketching ideas from imagination on regular paper
- Lesson 3: Start on final artwork: own invention on blue paper
- Lesson 4: Finalize artwork
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Materials to be prepared by students:
- A4 Sketchbook / Paper
- Train up children’s observational skills
- Develop creativity and experimentation mindset
- Build on their self-confidence and self-belief by presenting their own inventions
- Increase spatial awareness that boosts Mathematical ability