Early childhood period is a critical time in building and acquiring the development of memory because memory is a complex cognitive ability that will be important in many aspects of thinking and learning later in life. Young children learn best through play, so this course will be fun and stimulating for them at the same time. The course is provided by the Hong Kong Academy of Memory which is the only ISO-9001 certified memory training institution in Hong Kong.
- For who: K2-P2 Kids
- Course Format: Zoom Class ( 2-3 lessons per week )
- Class Date & Time slot
* For Monday to Friday class, can select 2 or 3 days per week
- Course Duration: 30 mins each section
- Twice per week HK$800 (total of 8 lessons each month) OR
- Three times per week HK$1050 (total of 12 lessons each month)
- Language: Cantonese
Good memory is like an accelerator engine in the learning process
- Enhancing cognitive ability
- Stimulating visuospatial ability
- Fostering imagination
- Training in associative learning
- Activating different part of the brain with fun neuroplasticity training
- Improving concentration
- 【Flashcard】Train imagery memory by flashing many pictures.
- 【Colour Card]】Use different shapes and patterns with matching colours to train their imagery memory and ask kids to recreate the original order.
- 【Spatial Memory】To train kids’ observation and spatial mental ability by watching specially designed short videos.
- 【Picture Story Memory】To stimulate kids’ creativity and memory, and to encourage their expression of emotion by teaching them how to create imaginary stories.
- 【Mind Map】To boost imagination by drawing a brain map with the tutor about a predetermined topic.
- 【Disassembly】To strengthen association ability by selecting special characters from the previously studied flashcard library to create new memory associations.
- 【Brain Gym】Through a variation of brain exercises, they can stimulate different parts of the brain to have an all-around brain training and hence to improve the learning ability.