Let your little one create their own masterpieces with a Swedish artist!
Andreas has years of experience in teaching art classes, working with art galleries and creating his own art. He has extensive skills in sketching and painting and has long worked on his drawing techniques to better express the nature of these surroundings.
In his class, Andreas will use scenery and portraits as themes and present both basic and intermediate drawing techniques that will help kids learn how to transfer what they see (both in front of them and inside their minds) onto paper and create their own little masterpieces. His goal is to help kids become not just better artists, but better observers as well.
Throughout this course, children can improve their creative skills and teamwork abilities. Additionally, they will learn some Swedish vocabularies and stories over the course of the class.
- Age: 5 – 10
- Number of Participants: Min. 2 Students; Max. 6 students
- Price: HKD1,520/ 4 lessons
- Format: Zoom Class
- Language: English
- Class Date & Time Slot:
- 16:30 – 17:30
- Lesson 1: Portrait exercises
- Lesson 2: Portrait exercises
- Lesson 3: Start working on self-portrait
- Lesson 4: Finish self-portrait (coloring/finalizing)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Materials: Pencil, eraser, A4 papers, ruler, coloring pencils, ink pens (0.5 or smaller, avoid markers)