Ever thought about building your own candy grabber? Learn to construct futuristic Carnival Booth Games using robotics concepts. Students will apply various carnival game concepts and transform them into advanced machineries. Students will learn to build, code, and tinker their robotic game booths to do specific tasks each day.
- Learn the essential robotics structure of various famous booth games and recreate them
- Apply learned robotics knowledge and combine with your wild imaginations to create your very own booth games
- Learn foundational coding language and logics and apply to your own projects to make them more advanced
- Train students' analytical and problem-solving skills through debugging and improving game prototypes
- Host discussions with classmates to plan and organize the Future Carnival on the last day of the program, where each student will invite one guest to play the games crafted by students!