- 6 stages of progressive learning, 27 levels of reading training
- Guide children to read through 54 books in each stage of
- 54 lessons.
- Equip with natural phonics, vocabulary, grammar and
- writing exercises which benchmark against Common Core
- State Standard (CCSS) across the whole curriculum.
- Access 'Raz Kids' account to facilitate the pre-study and
- after-school exercise and to nurture reading habit
- with more than 400 carefully selected graded readings for free.
Progressive Reading Mindset
Develop a reading flow of 'Graphics-Texts-Meaning-Author Intent'.
- Directed Reading Thinking Activity (DRTA)
Direct children to think and express independently by stressing the importance of interaction and supplementing the learning with teachers' explanation.
- Theme-based Teaching
Practice reading, vocabulary and writing skills with a weekly theme to balance both the breadth and the depth of reading which enables children to consolidate the established knowledge and to stimulate the reading interest simultaneously.
- Online Digital Reading & Writing Materials and Classes Recording Playback
Students can study and review material more efficiently