"Physical fitness" is a state of health and well-being, which is the ability of the body to adapt to daily activities, exercise and the environment. However, due to the impact of the pandemic, advanced technology, urbanized lifestyle, and academic pressures; the development of children's "physical fitness" has been greatly hindered. Our program focuses on cultivating children's ability to effectively master simple, fun and safe exercises. Various types of games and exercise training are used in parallel to enhance children's interest in exercising and cultivate a lifelong habit of regular exercise from a young age.
- Enhance overall physical fitness development
- Improve coordination, muscular endurance, cardio, muscle endurance, reaction, agility and flexibility
- Increase concentration and discipline
- Develop regular exercise habits
Bring to Class:
- Water bottle filled
- Comfortable, non-restrictive sports clothing
- Sports-appropriate footwear
6 - 17 YO
- Students need to receive at least three doses of coronavirus vaccine, or
- Received two doses and the last dose within 6 months
3 - 5 YO
- Students need to receive at least two doses of coronavirus vaccine
Exemption for Recovered Persons who:
- Have received at least one dose and the last dose within 6 months, or
- Are within 6 months of recovery.
Make-up Lesson: Should a student be unable to attend the classes due to sickness, then a doctor’s note must be presented, upon which credit will be applied for the missed class(es), however no refund, reduction or prorate in the tuition will be made.
Certificate: Students will receive assessment report for 6 months of participation
Cancellation Policy (weather):
- Apple (K1-3): In the event of Typhoon Signal 3 or higher, or Red/Black rainstorm signal (unless lowered 2 hours before the session is scheduled to commence), other bad weather situations, the session(s) will be cancelled.
- Grape (P1-6) & Pear (F1-6): In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or higher, or Black rainstorm signal (unless lowered 2 hours before the session is scheduled to commence), other bad weather situations, the session(s) will be cancelled.
- For sessions(s) cancelled due to bad weather situations, the lesson fee will be credited towards future enrolments for SODA services (including parties, camps, events or classes- both private and public), valid for up to one year.
- For Outdoor Classes only, in the case of a session being rained off within 15 minutes of starting, class will be cancelled and one session’s credit will be awarded. In this case, SODA STAFF will contact the parents/guardians to collect the children as soon as possible. If this is not possible, then SODA STAFF will look after the children until the initially stated class ending time.
- Otherwise if it rained off after 15 minutes of the session, then SODA STAFF will take the children to shelter and attempt to resume the class when appropriate and no credit will be applied.